Click here to view recordings of previous webinars
"The Emerging Theoretical Framework of Life Course Health Development", by Neal Halfon, MD, MPH and Christopher Forrest, MD, PhD. Tuesday, January 23, 2018, 9-10AM (PT) / 12-1PM (ET). REGISTER HERE.
"Emerging Adulthood as a Critical Stage in the Life Course", by David Wood, MD, MPH. Wednesday, January 31, 2018, 9-10AM (PT) / 12-1PM (ET). REGISTER HERE.
Share Your Work
If you would like to submit an article or other publication for possible inclusion on our Resources page, please complete the form below. If you would like to submit an event for possible inclusion in the Announcements section of our home page, please email Ericka Tullis, Project Manager, at ETullis@mednet.ucla.edu.
Sign up to receive the LCRN newsletter:email
LCRN is actively seeking additional funding to develop new and innovative transdisciplinary research and activities. If you would like to contribute, please contact Ericka Tullis, Project Manager, at ETullis@mednet.ucla.edu.
More Helpful Resources
- Barker Theory
- Childhood Life Trajectory (UCLA undergraduate project on LCHD)
- Family Voices Impact
- Harvard Center on the Developing Child
- Human Early Learning Partnership (HELP)
- International Society for the Developmental Origins of Health and Disease (DOHaD)
- MCH Life Course Toolbox
- MCHB Life Course Resource Guide
- Project Viva
- Society for Longitudinal and Lifecourse Studies (SLLS)
- Yale Child Study Center