Click here to view recordings of previous webinars
Measurement Webinar - "Data Linkage" featuring Kimberlyn McGrail, PhD (Scientific Director, Population Data BC) and Anne Gadermann, PhD (Assistant Professor, Human Early Learning Partnership, School of Population and Public Health). August 1, 2019, 11am-noon PT. REGISTER HERE.
Share Your Work
If you would like to submit an article or other publication for possible inclusion on our Resources page, please complete the form below. If you would like to submit an event for possible inclusion in the Announcements section of our home page, please email Jason Timmerman, Project Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to receive the LCRN newsletter:email
LCRN is actively seeking additional funding to develop new and innovative transdisciplinary research and activities. If you would like to contribute, please contact Jason Timmerman, Project Assistant, at email@example.com.
More Helpful Resources
- Barker Theory
- Childhood Life Trajectory (UCLA undergraduate project on LCHD)
- Family Voices Impact
- Harvard Center on the Developing Child
- Human Early Learning Partnership (HELP)
- International Society for the Developmental Origins of Health and Disease (DOHaD)
- MCH Life Course Toolbox
- MCHB Life Course Resource Guide
- Project Viva
- Society for Longitudinal and Lifecourse Studies (SLLS)
- Yale Child Study Center